Thursday, February 07, 2008

Free Agent


I got me a Seagate FreeAgent Desktop - a USB External Hard Drive.

It's just given me 320G of additional space for all our photos, files and most importantly - my digiscrap supplies.

I know that an EHD is also a hard drive and can get corrupted, so I'm not being complacent and I will still make backups on DVD. I've also been uploading some photos on online photo storage options (some remain private, of course).

I recently received some additional income via a project I was working on for my mom's office, and it made sense to spend part of that on this. It now sits next to our wireless router and it's neighbors with my printer. They all look cozy up there. Haha!

Anyhow, today was a very interesting day. Alfred picked me up from work and we went straight to Gilmore to make the purchase. He also had to drop off something that he needed to have fixed. We wanted to lunch at JT's but it was too early. He then thought perhaps we could go for Thai food - but it would have also been too early for the place we were thinking of. Arianne confirmed that SR Thai was still in business, though they moved to a new place still along Katipunan (I don't know how long ago they did, but at least they moved since I was there last). By the time I received the info, we had already decided to go for Pizza Hut Bistro along E.Rod.

Boy did we have a huge fight that started from something really, really petty.

I left the restaurant before he did, but he followed me home. There was much drama in the next 30 minutes or so - which involved cellphones flying all over the place - but then things got settled again.

All is well again. Whew.

0 comments :

 

ss_blog_claim=9abd967768705f22f1b3f6d8aa283a1c ss_blog_claim=9abd967768705f22f1b3f6d8aa283a1c ~*~Made by Vera~*~ using papers and trim from Michelle Bennett's Safari kit and Trimmed (visit mbennett)