Monday, February 04, 2008

ILU Challenge

I've decided to participate in my first freebie challenge from the ladies over at Bohemian Art: http://everydayslittlemoments.blogspot.com/

I used their freebie for this layout of my niece and nephew:

ILU3

Credits are here.

The photo was taken 2 years ago; my mom, dad and I took the two kids swimming. It was a fun day. They are my cousin Ada's kids, but the little boy is always with us. He used to spend all of his mornings here in our house. I even used to take him to work with me.

4 comments :

  1. Barbara said...

    Hi I came across your blog at Brave journal and thought I'd stop by here since I have blogs here too. I really like your layout.

    Oh I discovered that you can make a clickable link when posting by clicking over to compose and you'll get a working link. I thought I'd share that in case you weren't aware of it.

    I was wondering if you'd be interested in a link exchange. I'm talking about the blog Melancholy Musings. I have two other blogs on here and I'm thinking about putting them in a different location since I'm trying to raise the page rank back up which is such a pain. Oops sorry about the babblefest.

  2. Anonymous said...

    Oops forgot to leave the URL since I'm a moron. I'll put the link to your blog up which can be found in the section called The Quill Is Mightier.

  3. Anonymous said...

    Hi Vera,

    You're so sweet! You always leave the most encouraging comments at my journal! :)

    How yummy is this picture???!!!! Great layout, too!

    Have a great day!
    Maria

  4. Nikolette said...

    WOW, what a beautiful page! Really nice layout and lovely photo! Thanks for playing with us :)

 

ss_blog_claim=9abd967768705f22f1b3f6d8aa283a1c ss_blog_claim=9abd967768705f22f1b3f6d8aa283a1c ~*~Made by Vera~*~ using papers and trim from Michelle Bennett's Safari kit and Trimmed (visit mbennett)