Tuesday, July 29, 2008

At home on the 29th

It's the 29th. A workday. I am here at home though.

Last month, I had planned to take a one-day leave for July the 29th to see Daughtry live in concert at Eastwood City. They are here for a one-night show for their Filipino fans.

And I missed/am missing it.

Alfred wasn't interested in seeing the band. He wasn't really into American Idol so he isn't a fan of AI graduates. He did see Daughtry several times when he was on the show. He referred to the rocker as Vin Diesel's brother even then. I didn't go about asking other friends if anyone was interested in seeing the concert. So here I am, trying not to think about it anymore. Nice try, huh?

So why am I home on a work night then? I'm sick.

Seriously, how much icky mucus can there be? Bleh.

1 comments :

  1. Unknown said...

    hi thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a nice comment. think positive too, mind over matter, you should get well soon! have a great day!

 

ss_blog_claim=9abd967768705f22f1b3f6d8aa283a1c ss_blog_claim=9abd967768705f22f1b3f6d8aa283a1c ~*~Made by Vera~*~ using papers and trim from Michelle Bennett's Safari kit and Trimmed (visit mbennett)