Tuesday, July 15, 2008

oDesk - work at home opportunities

Thanks to my colleague Liza, I've signed up for oDesk - an online community that brings together freelance professionals with clients who are looking to outsource jobs. I haven't actually applied for any jobs yet because you need to take a test before you can be eligible for any. Prior to taking the test, I'm reading up on what it really means to be working with oDesk.

It all seems legit and the job postings range from data entry ones to more complex web design and database maintenance. There are a lot of blog writing opportunities there too. Technical writers would find a lot of opportunities from oDesk.

I have a job that pays well, why am I turning online for more? I want to save up for more things and most importantly, we're preparing to get married next year. Any extra income would be so welcome.

Plus, I spend HOURS online everyday anyway. Might as well channel that to something really productive. :)

0 comments :

 

ss_blog_claim=9abd967768705f22f1b3f6d8aa283a1c ss_blog_claim=9abd967768705f22f1b3f6d8aa283a1c ~*~Made by Vera~*~ using papers and trim from Michelle Bennett's Safari kit and Trimmed (visit mbennett)