Saturday, August 02, 2008

Scrapbook Saturday - #3: Journey

Scrapbook Saturday
Here I am, posting my first on-time Scrapbook Saturday. Woohoo! (Click on the button to go to the SS Headquarters)

I mentioned in yesterday's post that this was going to be different from my previous entries. This is the first time I am ever scrapping a layout inspired by a movie that Alfred and I went to see. (Click the image to read the journalling)



Wish I had thought about doing this a long time ago. If I had, I'd have a huge album filled with movie layouts from those we went to on our first year dating. I just hope that this is something that I'd be able to continue doing - scrapping what each movie meant to me, or whatever it had me thinking, or feeling. Or who I saw it with.

I hope you liked it. Please do visit other SS participants, okay? :)

Layout credits:
Background paper from Dastash by Melissa Bennett
Alpha - Walking on Sunshine - Sunshine Studio Scraps
Journaling block from Flergs
Element from Fran's Boreal kit
Frame by Tracy
Paper from Tracy King's Sun Girls minikit

6 comments :

  1. CharmaineZoe said...

    Absolutely love this! What a great idea, the composition & colour are spot on and the journaling is excellent. Have wanted to see this movie since it came out & now I'm even more determined to go:-) Great job - congrats!

  2. Purpled Sky said...

    nice scrapbook layout and design, sis! i like the opacity of the journaling background. keep scrapping! :-)

  3. MammaDawg said...

    What a GREAT idea!! I've been wanting to put scrapbook pages together about event we had attended in the past, but never got around to it. But to digiscrap it - ingenious. :)

    I love how it turned out - especially your journaling of it. Happy SS!!

  4. Jess NBP said...

    That awesome, I have a lot of DH and I's movie tickets stashed away in a box and really need to do something like that. Thanks. my SS is on my bubby blog.

  5. Jess NBP said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  6. Anonymous said...

    sis thank you for using my frame and it looks beautiful.

 

ss_blog_claim=9abd967768705f22f1b3f6d8aa283a1c ss_blog_claim=9abd967768705f22f1b3f6d8aa283a1c ~*~Made by Vera~*~ using papers and trim from Michelle Bennett's Safari kit and Trimmed (visit mbennett)