Sunday, January 04, 2009

Project 365 - Day 4

I took this photo before going to bed this morning. It's been extra cold these past two days, and though Zune doesn't seem to be complaining, I figured he'd appreciate a blanket. I covered him with this towel and he didn't try taking it off or anything!



Esban also took photos today, and I'm thinking of having him start his own Project 365. I can setup a blog for him, and post the photos myself, along with whatever he wants to say. I don't have time to post them up right now, but he took great shots of dad's toy cars. I promise to put them up tomorrow.

3 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    That's a happy looking puppy! Hope you get your server issues fixed this week. :-}

  2. Anonymous said...

    lol - too cute!! Hope you had a great New Years!!

  3. Anonymous said...

    sis you should give Zune a dog bed para comfy siya.. i am sure magiging happy xa don ;)

 

ss_blog_claim=9abd967768705f22f1b3f6d8aa283a1c ss_blog_claim=9abd967768705f22f1b3f6d8aa283a1c ~*~Made by Vera~*~ using papers and trim from Michelle Bennett's Safari kit and Trimmed (visit mbennett)