Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Going Ga-Ga over Themes!

I spent hours browsing Wordpress themes again, trying to find a template for my site that I can customize further. I tell ya, that can be so addicting! 


Seriously, there are just so many cool designs out there but it's not like I'm just looking for a design to plop over the last one I had. I'm looking for a design that I can do-over and own. Completely own.

Anyway, I'm almost tempted to use one of the beauties I've found, even temporarily, but I'm thinking that doing so would just make me lazy in making any customization, you know what I mean? Oh what the heck, maybe I'll just give them a try. Hehe. 

0 comments :

 

ss_blog_claim=9abd967768705f22f1b3f6d8aa283a1c ss_blog_claim=9abd967768705f22f1b3f6d8aa283a1c ~*~Made by Vera~*~ using papers and trim from Michelle Bennett's Safari kit and Trimmed (visit mbennett)