Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Billiards hangout

Earlier this month, while at SM North's The Block, we saw the world pool championships for women. Little did we know that a Pinay will be winning that tournament, besting billiard athletes from the world over.

To be honest, I could care less for the event - I am not a billiards fan. But only because I don't know how to play billiards. I remember one time hanging out with Alfred at his old barkada hangout right beside Adamson and they were playing billiards. All I could remember is the smoke and the heat inside the place. Unfortunately. Haha.

Oh but of course I was the ever supportive girlfriend watching at the sidelines. :)

Recently, I read a blog post linking to this online venue for multiplayer games,8c1.net.http://www.8c1.net. It's a virtual hangout to play billiards with friends. Why not? :)



0 comments :

 

ss_blog_claim=9abd967768705f22f1b3f6d8aa283a1c ss_blog_claim=9abd967768705f22f1b3f6d8aa283a1c ~*~Made by Vera~*~ using papers and trim from Michelle Bennett's Safari kit and Trimmed (visit mbennett)