Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Clickable Charities

Until sometime last year, my BraveJournal header had a number of badges and graphics displayed all over it. Among those were buttons I would click daily to make donations to different charities.

When I decided to add my blog to verabear.com, the header just wasn't working well when it was being viewed through an iFrame. I had to do something about it and the easiest was to remove everything. My buttons have since found a home on my verabear.com home page, but I feel that they would get better mileage when seen sported on a blog. So I've brought them over. I have yet to decide whether I'd be giving them their own spot over at the sidebar but the Categories link should make it easy to get to this post when one needs the links.

The Child Health Site The Breast Cancer Site The Hunger Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

As I used to work with NGOs for children, I am partial to the Child Health Site and the LiteracySite. Nonetheless, I visit all 6 sites because it doesn't require much effort for me to reach out and help good causes. They also have well-stocked shops/boutiques that are so much fun to visit. I've shopped from there a couple of times and it's just a great way to do some shopping while still helping out wth a charity.



1 comments :

  1. Keith said...

    I appreciate anyone who works to get attention to these various causes. I hopoe your effforts are fruitful, and your life enriched as a result.

 

ss_blog_claim=9abd967768705f22f1b3f6d8aa283a1c ss_blog_claim=9abd967768705f22f1b3f6d8aa283a1c ~*~Made by Vera~*~ using papers and trim from Michelle Bennett's Safari kit and Trimmed (visit mbennett)