Thursday, March 20, 2008

My Pot of Gold

Finally, I finished a layout!

Journalling: (I struggle with how to journal, so this took me quite a while :) )

I have a pot filled with gold...
~ Wonderful, supportive parents who never shut me down.
They lead their lives exactly how I want to live out mine.
I am proud to be their daughter and hope they are proud
of me too.
~ All my childhood memories are happy ones. We had all
that we needed and more. We were free to roam around in the
safe, close-knit community we grew up in.
~ My big brother spoils me although he could be a pain in the
neck too. Hehe. I used to be his shopping buddy.
~ The guy I love loves me back twice as much and I appreciate
it more and more each day.
~ Everyday, I get lots and lots of kisses and hugs from
my nephews (my nieces can't be bothered anymore).
~ My Zune loves me unconditionally.
~ I have friends who will always be there.
~ I have a job that pays me well and challenges me
everyday.
~ Yet there is so much more to look forward to...

Credits:
Fonts - GiddyUp and Pristina
Paper, Frame, Pot stamp - Raspberry Road Designs - Lucky Me
Arrow and Kids at Play WA - Raspberry Road - Suburban Boy
Journal Tab - Gwendoline
Fasteners - Raspberry Road - PreSchool Days
Paperclip - Raspberry Road - Vintage Peddler
Tape WA - Raspberry Road - Alive and Kicking (recolored) and Fun Lovin
Staples by Monti
Pin - Jessica Alger - Give Thanks
Alpha - AnnScraps Beach Comber Add on

On another note, my grandpa is in the hospital. Been in the ER since last night.
Please keep him in your thoughts...

0 comments :

 

ss_blog_claim=9abd967768705f22f1b3f6d8aa283a1c ss_blog_claim=9abd967768705f22f1b3f6d8aa283a1c ~*~Made by Vera~*~ using papers and trim from Michelle Bennett's Safari kit and Trimmed (visit mbennett)