Saturday, August 16, 2008

Scrapbook Saturday #5 : August Girls

(I am cheating again because I changed the post date so it would reflect as if I'm really posting on a Saturday. Shh.)

For a change, I'm scrapping pages for an actual album, albeit a very small one. Hehe. All the pages I've scrapped so far stand alone and don't actually belong to a set. I guess the movie themed pages will end up in one album in the future, but it's the first of its kind so far.

On Wednesday, Alfred and I went out to see The Mummy 3 at Greenhills. Walking around after the movie, I spied these faux leather card holder with plastic inserts. Perfect for a mini album that a girl can carry around in her purse! Too bad there were only two of them left, for a hundred pesos each. I won't post a picture yet, I'll reveal once the album has been put together. :)

So what's going in the album? Pages of my most recent Trinoma adventure with the girls of course! I hope to find more of those card holders so I can make copies for all the seven of us (yes, Pauie and Lanie included).

Here's what I've done so far. This first page isn't even finished yet, I'm still going to add the title.


Don't forget to visit other Scrapbook Saturday participants, starting with Dette.

2 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    nice layout. take care.

  2. Anonymous said...

    best wishes and such a great blog site. i will be back some how i found you looking for stuff on our sons birth defect esophageal atresia.

 

ss_blog_claim=9abd967768705f22f1b3f6d8aa283a1c ss_blog_claim=9abd967768705f22f1b3f6d8aa283a1c ~*~Made by Vera~*~ using papers and trim from Michelle Bennett's Safari kit and Trimmed (visit mbennett)