Sunday, December 28, 2008

Blog Make Over Biz

Hello! First off, if you are reading this, thank you for visiting! This blog has been stagnant for months but sitemeter still reports some traffic, so I thank anyone and everyone who still swing by to check for updates.

I came back to post here because I was surfing through blogs and found several blog make over sites. I remember the joy I had in fixing up this layout for blogger and I figured, why not offer my services to anyone who may be interested?

I may have to think of this more in the coming weeks, but I also just wanted to throw the idea out there, you know?

So if you want this type of layout, with a different set of background and graphics, leave me a message and I'll get back to you. I promise I'll figure out pricing that will be lower than the standard services you'll get elsewhere, or at least competitive.

I've also tinkered with Multiply template some time ago. If you're on Multiply and are looking for a change in scenery, do checkout my page and let me know if you want a makeover with a similar template.

For now, this layout and my current Multiply template are the only ones I can offer because I don't really have CSS training to have a free hand at building layouts from scratch. I'll work on expanding my portfolio later on. Hehe :)


**Edit** Why not add my Bravejournal into the mix too? Check it out as well and I can help you redesign yours as well. :)

0 comments :

 

ss_blog_claim=9abd967768705f22f1b3f6d8aa283a1c ss_blog_claim=9abd967768705f22f1b3f6d8aa283a1c ~*~Made by Vera~*~ using papers and trim from Michelle Bennett's Safari kit and Trimmed (visit mbennett)