Monday, March 23, 2009

My Digiscrapping Links

My digital scrapbooking links have not been updated for the longest time because the service I used to host and feed them to the blog was having a huge system issue.  They finally fixed it, but I'm not totally happy about it.


So while I update the links and remove inactive blogs, I also rebuilt an entirely independent list over at http://verabear.net/digital-scrapbooking-links/ The links that are on my sidebar here though, will remain hosted by Blogrolling.

It took me a lot of time to build that list of digiscrapping blogs I loved to visit, mostly for their freebies.  Blogrolling was great and did the job for me at the time, but now, not so sure.

Do you have favorite digiscrapping links you'd like to share?

0 comments :

 

ss_blog_claim=9abd967768705f22f1b3f6d8aa283a1c ss_blog_claim=9abd967768705f22f1b3f6d8aa283a1c ~*~Made by Vera~*~ using papers and trim from Michelle Bennett's Safari kit and Trimmed (visit mbennett)