Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Heavy traffic

No one wants heavy traffic on the streets, specially not when you're running late for an appointment or for work.  But all website and blog owners work to some extent just to get heavy traffic to their sites.


I used to not bother, and I think that when I wasn't making any reall effort, my second blog flourished and earned page rank without me even knowing.  But because I wanted to earn more online, creating traffic became important. 

I've joined a couple of communities with the hopes of increasing visitors to my site, while I refused (until very recently) to spend any money on advertising.  But lately, I've seen how advertising really can up your earning potential and that there's always a package that suits your needs. There are many online marketing services out there, you just need to do your homework. 

There are different ways of advertising too. You can just post links on forums and other sites, you could serve ads too.  One thing I haven't really tried is SEO marketing. I think that requires some expertise and though I'm familiar with it, I don't think my blogs have a dedicated niche that I can take advantage of SEO.

2 comments :

  1. Lauren said...

    This was really helpful!
    Thanks for writing this (:
    -Lauren
    http://lettersoflate.blogspot.com/

  2. Lauren said...

    This was really helpful!
    Thanks for writing this (:
    -Lauren
    http://lettersoflate.blogspot.com/

 

ss_blog_claim=9abd967768705f22f1b3f6d8aa283a1c ss_blog_claim=9abd967768705f22f1b3f6d8aa283a1c ~*~Made by Vera~*~ using papers and trim from Michelle Bennett's Safari kit and Trimmed (visit mbennett)