Thursday, May 07, 2009

Photo Sharing

At work, the new Friendster is not Facebook but Windows Live. It's become an addiction for many of our agents because it's accessible through the corporate firewall. 


I've recently posted my so-called self portraits and added a link to a slideshow from a blog post I did the other day. The slide show feature is amazing!  Some time ago, I made a decision to upload photos in Multiply, but I've found that uploading is so much easier in Windows Live. 

I posted another set of random photos, some taken by me, others by the boyfriend.  Officemates also take credit for some of the beautiful ones. My Maxine has been held by so many hands in her first week, she's made so many people smile, both in front and behind the lens.

0 comments :

 

ss_blog_claim=9abd967768705f22f1b3f6d8aa283a1c ss_blog_claim=9abd967768705f22f1b3f6d8aa283a1c ~*~Made by Vera~*~ using papers and trim from Michelle Bennett's Safari kit and Trimmed (visit mbennett)