Thursday, September 17, 2009

Setting up new blog?

I am thinking of building another blog (I know, don't I have enough). But I really feel strongly about setting up two additional blogs. Those two would be niche blogs, as in I will only be speaking of something specific rather than the mixed bag I have in my other sites.


Before I set them up though, I must consider a couple of things. Do I self host them? If so, I need to check out good webhosting plans and also decide if I'd sign up for a new one, or just add on to the existing one I have for my other sites. I'm even thinking of setting it up in Blogger and just signing up for a domain name.

There are really a lot of things to consider before setting up a blog or a website and deciding on webhosting is definitely one of the most important steps, next to picking out domain names.

2 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    Just want to say what a great blog you got here!
    I've been around for quite a lot of time, but finally decided to show my appreciation of your work!

    Thumbs up, and keep it going!

    Cheers
    Christian, iwspo.net

  2. Dealer Honda Pasteur Bandung said...

    Dealer Honda Bandung. Layanan Penjualan mobil Honda Baru Bandung, Info Kredit Honda, Harga Honda terbaru, Info Promo & Diskon Honda, Review dan Layanan Simulasi Kredit. Kami adalah Marketing / Sales Honda dari Dealer Honda Ahmad Yani Bandung, Dealer Honda Pasteur Bandung, Dealer Honda Autobest Bandung, Dealer Honda IBRM Bandung melayani pembelian / pemesanan Mobil Honda Baru Mobilio, Jazz, Brio, Freed, CRV, HRV, Accord, CRZ, Odyssey, Civic, City.

 

ss_blog_claim=9abd967768705f22f1b3f6d8aa283a1c ss_blog_claim=9abd967768705f22f1b3f6d8aa283a1c ~*~Made by Vera~*~ using papers and trim from Michelle Bennett's Safari kit and Trimmed (visit mbennett)