Thursday, September 17, 2009

Setting up new blog?

I am thinking of building another blog (I know, don't I have enough). But I really feel strongly about setting up two additional blogs. Those two would be niche blogs, as in I will only be speaking of something specific rather than the mixed bag I have in my other sites.


Before I set them up though, I must consider a couple of things. Do I self host them? If so, I need to check out good webhosting plans and also decide if I'd sign up for a new one, or just add on to the existing one I have for my other sites. I'm even thinking of setting it up in Blogger and just signing up for a domain name.

There are really a lot of things to consider before setting up a blog or a website and deciding on webhosting is definitely one of the most important steps, next to picking out domain names.

1 comments :

  1. Dealer Honda Pasteur Bandung said...

    Dealer Honda Bandung. Layanan Penjualan mobil Honda Baru Bandung, Info Kredit Honda, Harga Honda terbaru, Info Promo & Diskon Honda, Review dan Layanan Simulasi Kredit. Kami adalah Marketing / Sales Honda dari Dealer Honda Ahmad Yani Bandung, Dealer Honda Pasteur Bandung, Dealer Honda Autobest Bandung, Dealer Honda IBRM Bandung melayani pembelian / pemesanan Mobil Honda Baru Mobilio, Jazz, Brio, Freed, CRV, HRV, Accord, CRZ, Odyssey, Civic, City.

 

ss_blog_claim=9abd967768705f22f1b3f6d8aa283a1c ss_blog_claim=9abd967768705f22f1b3f6d8aa283a1c ~*~Made by Vera~*~ using papers and trim from Michelle Bennett's Safari kit and Trimmed (visit mbennett)